CAD Consultants LTD
Our COVID-19 Response Policy
With the current changes to the COVID-19 pandemic response in New Zealand, we want to ensure the ongoing health, safety and wellbeing of our people, clients, contractors, suppliers and visitors. CAD Consultants LTD supports vaccination as it provides the best-known defence against COVID-19.
Based on public health advice, our own health and safety risk assessment and the duty of care we hold for our people, our Whānau and wider community, from 3 December 2021, only those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted to come into our offices. We believe that this will best protect the health and safety of anyone working in or visiting our offices.
Furthermore, our clients' safety is an important priority. Only fully vaccinated CAD Consultants LTD people will visit client premises. Our decision to implement this policy was not taken lightly.
• Considered the government's COVID-19 protection framework
• Surveyed our people and considered our obligation to provide a safe workplace for them
• Undertook a health and safety risk assessment.
When you visit us:
• On arrival, you will need to provide proof of your vaccination status by showing your My Vaccine Pass and scanning in using the COVID-19 tracer app.
• For anyone who is not fully vaccinated, we ask that you speak with your CAD Consultants LTD team member to arrange an alternative to meeting in our offices.
We appreciate your understanding and co-operation, and we will continue to review our approach to ensure it remains relevant and up to date. Any changes will be communicated to our people, clients and others in the CAD Consultants LTD community.